My Thinking Structure
I need to know from scratch. How do these thoughts arise?
The Basics of My Thinking & How It Is Influenced
How far have you travelled into your thoughts when trying to understand them? Do you even know what they are made of?
Well, since they control my life, I figure why not learn the mechanics and get a handle on things over the long term. I want everything to run smoothly and without any surprises. Wouldn’t you want the same too if you struggled with conventional methods?
- The Basics of My Thinking & How It Is Influenced
- What’s a Thought? 🎞️ The Impression / Image / Experience-Residue
- Understanding My Thoughts – In a Nutshell
- What Are the Products & Byproducts of My Thoughts?
- The Sensation & Meaning That Comes With Thinking
- What Takes Place Below the Story
- One Way or Another – Our Planetary Poles
Projecting My Thoughts
Lights, Camera, ACTION! Or at least, that is always the plan inside my head… Take a step onto the set of my mind’s theatre and watch role after role unfold with all sorts of drama carrying on. Unfortunately, this drama usually delays action in the real world from occurring, instead of helping it along.
- Projecting My Thoughts – Simple vs Complex Processing
- Inbound Information That Gets the Ball Rolling
- How to Paint a Projection for Dummies
- Highly Processed Projections
- My Sketchy Way of Life From When I Was A Youngster
- Factors That Caused a Split Personality
- An Internal Weather Report Warns Me When the Surf’s Up!
- An Idea – The First System of Thoughts as Potential Direction
- An Ideal – The Next Formation as I Achieve Warp Drive
My Beliefs & Faith
So do I spend a lifetime being hypnotised by one mental thing after another? Or, do I simply see what all the fuss is really about inside my belief system?
I have never been a believer in the traditional sense, which I always thought was a good thing. But I now see that my beliefs were just on other things instead…
- My Beliefs & Faith 🙏
- A Higher Power
- The Path to My Illusions
- Observing the God Complex in Other People
- My Inner Beliefs & Watching the Complex at Home
- Watching My Impulses & Understanding the General Mind Counterpart
- Sweet Blindness – Belief in My Creation, Construction & Destruction
- ‘Belief’ at the Core
Belief in a Silly Story
After getting wound up in the wrong business, I decided enough was enough. Yet it took a miracle (✌️) to pull myself out of a destructive way of living and move closer to the light.
- Belief in a Silly Story
- Ending My Darker Shade
- Settling Into a New Grey
- Bridging My Worlds That Are Far Apart
- Life Extension Technology – Behind the Tastebuds
- Facts vs Beliefs – Memories & Refinements
- Balancing My Belief System
Explaining a Concept
I often compare the construction of our thoughts to the creation of life that carries properties across each generation. Do our thoughts have a bloodline & lineage? I would say that they do.
My Divided State
I feel and act one way, but soon it’ll be another opposite way as I step back & forth between regions of problems & escapes. Welcome to my divided world.
Like a computer, I want to run my life efficiently and effectively. I can’t see any good reason to keep unnecessary files scattered across my system. All they do is tie things up in the background.
Fortunately, Mindless-Ware nows comes with advanced notification and better resource management to help optimise my overall performance.
- Fragment Profiles
- Heavy Fragment Prison
- Lighter Fragment Oasis
- A Completely Shattered State of Mind
I need to know ‘more’, so where does one start? By learning all about ‘less’, of course!
Also, rather than fixating on the ‘object’ of what I am learning, why not first try to ‘understand my understanding’ as clearly as I can? It makes more sense this way…
How I Learn
I was behind the 8 ball growing up, yet I felt I had so much energy I could excel in anything thrown my way. It’s something that has bugged me for a while now. Surely, there must be another way of processing life’s information for the sake of becoming stronger and moving forward.
Wait… I’ve got it! I must first learn ‘how to learn properly’ by looking directly at the blockages that stop me from learning.
- How I Learn
- A Tricky Challenge
- A Field of Interest Makes Way for an Easier Understanding
- The Appeal Quality – From Lacking to Leaning On, to Finally Learning
- The Backward Revelation
- Understanding Interesting Things for the First Time
- When Great Is NOT as Great, It’s Far Greater
- The Conclusion to ‘My Understanding’