Do you want to see more? Boost this site to help future waves of content come thru. Below is a glimpse of what to expect.
Do I create Space, expand it and keep it active? Or do I finally learn the nature of the Greater Space and defuse the Pretend Space once and for all?
- Space Definitions
- Stimulated/Manufactured Space
- Creating Distance Between My Attention & Problems Using My Feelings & Nerves. Understanding the Two Regulators:
- Internal Spacing – My Inhouse Conditioning Creates Space Around Me: Thinking My Problems Away.
- External Spacing – the Outside Touch Expands My Psychological Border: Drinking & Eating My Problems Away.
- Actual Space – Explaining the Tricky Non-Thingy Thing or Inactivity: Releasing My Psychological Activity.
The House of ‘Me’
Why do I act so differently between people?
- The ME Masquerade Party
- The Introductory Me – Processing My Behaviour When Meeting New Faces. These Files Are Saved In… \Me\Intro\.
- My Hidden Attribute – Exporting My Questionable Behaviour Underground. \Me\Hidden\.
- The Non-Me Me – A Higher Godlike Version Always Blaming the Lower ‘Me’. I’m Nothing Like Me! Does This Sound Familiar? \Me\Non-Me\.
- Another Hidden Variant: The Inferior-Me – The Offcuts of Me. \Me\Inferior\ **Access Denied! You Cannot Move This Folder to the Trash.
The Meta World
Beyond the physical medium…
- Meta Mind – the Less Visible Attribute
- Meta Data – Building Relationships Thru a Technological Medium
- Meta Physics – My Invisible Roots
Q & A on Meditation
Can I live a lifestyle of awareness? Or do I still need to regularly retreat from my clutter and move into a temporary comfortable space? Full Time vs Part Time Meditating.
- My Range of Meditation
Advanced Mindlessing (Later)
Now that we’ve engaged the core, let’s super expand on ‘less’.
- The Next, Next Level