Do I create Space, expand it and keep it active? Or do I finally learn the nature of Space and defuse the opposite?
- Space Definitions
- Stimulated/Manufactured Space
- Creating Distance Between My Attention & Problems Using My Feelings & Nerves. Understanding the 2 Regulators:
- Internal Spacing – My Inhouse Conditioning Creates Space Around Me. I.e. Thinking My Problems Away.
- External Spacing – the Outside Touch Expands My Border With the Sense of Secured Space.
- Actual Space – Releasing My Psychological Activity & Explaining the Tricky Tricky Non-Thingy Thing.
The House of ‘Me’
Why do I act so differently between people?
- The ME Masquerade Party
- The Introductory Me – Processing My Behaviour When Meeting the New. \Me\Intro\.
- My Hidden Attribute – Exporting My Behaviour Underground. \Me\Hidden\.
- A Non-Me Me – a Higher Godlike Version Blaming ‘Me’. I’m Nothing Like Me! Sound Familiar? \Me\Non-Me\.
- Hidden Variant: The Ugly-Me – an Inferior Me as the Offcuts. \Me\Inferior\ Access Denied! Cannot Move Folder to Trash.
The Meta World
Beyond the physical medium…
- Meta – the Less Visible Attribute
- Metadata – Building Relationships Thru a Technological Medium
- Metaphysics – My Invisible Roots
Q & A on Meditation
Can I live a lifestyle of awareness? Or do I need to retreat from the clutter and into a comfortable space on a moment by moment basis? Full Time vs Part Time Meditating.
- My Range of Meditation
Advanced Mindlessing (Later)
Now that we’ve engaged the core, let’s expand on ‘less’.
- The Next Next Level
- The I-AM COMPLEX. Seeing My Identification Into Ideas
- SOMEBODY-ITUS. A Supercharged & Full-Time Interior Decorator.
- A Deeper Look Into the Against-Force Inside the COUNTERCULTURE. The Anti-Ego Ideal & My Aggressive Desire for Change.