How far have you travelled into your thoughts when trying to understand them? Do you even know what they are made of? I decided a long time ago that I needed to know from scratch. After all, since everything I do comes from my thinking, I figure why not learn the mechanics and get a handle on things over the long term. I want everything to run smoothly and without any surprises. Wouldn’t you want the same too if you struggled with conventional methods, such as being mindful and staying positive?
This section, along with My Internal Universe, is undoubtedly the foundation of my existence. Here, I take an extra step back and look at my thoughts thru a powerful yet straightforward lens. I reveal not only the true nature of what a thought is, but also how thoughts can be altered so completely by even the most subtle of influences.
Additionally, I show how thoughts serve to maintain the timeline from past to present to future, and how we can often get stuck in a particular timeframe if we allow ourselves to become fixated on our thoughts. Finally, I demonstrate the fact that when our thoughts control us, we become defined by them. However, when we start watching our thoughts, and the emotional rollercoaster ride they take us on, we take charge of the very course of our life.
- The World of Thought as an Invisible Force
- Discover the potent force of thoughts, and see how they are more than the harmless bits of information most imagine them to be.
- What’s a Thought?
- Gain a deeper understanding of the true nature of a thought, and trace the path from its origins in experience to its transformation through constant enhancement and refinement.
- Understanding My Thoughts
- Take a moment and let your new insights on the nature of thoughts sink in, with a brief review of what thoughts are and their profound effects on your life.
- What Are the Products & Byproducts of My Thoughts?
- Rather than being a safe, harmless escape, discover how engaging in thought creates products and byproducts which affect your life in both positive and negative ways.
- The Sensation & Meaning That Comes With Thinking
- Instead of sharing a common reality, see how varying levels of experience create thought patterns that define day-to-day events differently for each individual.
- What Takes Place Below the Story?
- Gain a fresh appreciation for the complexity of thoughts by examining the multi-stage process that occurs beneath the surface, and see how even a single thought is truly dynamic in nature.
- Our Bipolar World
- More than a pretty picture, discover how thoughts contain either a positive or negative energy charge, and see how that charge determines the nature of the actions that follow.