Just when I thought things couldn’t get more backwards (in the bad way), I got caught between two very different realities. I needed to put my broken unreality back together again so that reality would follow suit, but I lacked the tools to make this happen until recently. After creating a mess in my community through the not-so-together reality, it was going to take more than a sob story to fix things up for me.
Years of bad decisions and behaviour led to a very unhealthy and unstable life. It was a regression of sorts, to say the least. Therefore, I had to get creative and dig deep into another field of perception for help in finding stability and togetherness. To get back to one reality with far less havoc and stronger ties, to seamlessly play a role and leave any scripting up to Nature, I had to make amends with Life by finally listening to what she had to say. And weirdly enough, she said it in an unheard of way…
📂 Taking Back Control
- More Odd Challenges…
- Digging deep for the answers—when seeking help from conventional sources made things worse, see how rather than being lost forever I found strength from a deeper source.
- A New Take on the ‘Walking’ & ‘Walking Dead’
- Voices from beyond—discover how my life is influenced by both the living and the departed, and the role disembodied wisdom played in rescuing me from the depths of my despair.
- Recap From the Top
- Piecing it together—take a moment to review the two types of mind, along with their different approaches to life and how these aspects affect my personal world.
- The Taming Power of Ideation
- The key to control—unpack the dynamics of ideation, and see how by taming this process I am able to control my thoughts and the impact thinking has on my mind.
- Polarising & Depolarising
- Finding the long-term solution—discover how tapering down my thoughts provides greater results than simply relying on positively charged thoughts to affect my polarised mind.
- Power at the Core
- No rest for the Highly Sensitive—see how even my subconscious can play games with my mind, sending dreams that until only recently would wreak havoc with my hold on reality.
- System Behaviour Change
- The Great Silence—discover my System Behaviour Change, and see how by replacing thinking with non-thinking I was able to achieve the peace of mind I craved.